Sunday, January 01, 2012

Start as you mean to go on

Well today hasn't been the all singing all dancing start to the new year that would have made things perfect.

Mainly as I have a cold, a bad one.

And I'm not the only one. Grumpy is also suffering with a even worse cold and cough to boot.

I'll admit that it's not quite at the stage of full blown man flu but with two men in the house, both suffering from colds the level of self pity and general feeling sorry for ourselves is possibily reaching dangerously high heights :-)

Still at least my sense of time is slowly getting back on track as with the christmas holidays, new years and the days in work, then off work and then working christmas eve I really wasn't sure if I was coming or going.

I also have a new camera bag as my steadily growing collection of lenses made my old bag was now full. This is my third bag since August, but seeing as now the next "stage of lenses" as it were start in the 300 to 400 poind range it should last me quite some time.

It also didn't really "cost" me anything as I used a voucher I had for christmas plus some money I won in a christmas raffle at work, so bonus.

The new series of sherlock holmes started tonight and was very good. I loved the way the cliffhanger was resolved from the first series. I thought it was very good and also very funny as most peoples guesses didn't even come close.

I will leave you with a thought to ponder
" Is it even possible to get life insurance anymore or if you live on Albert square or coronation street?"

Later folks

No comments: