Friday, January 06, 2012

Someones being a busy bee

Wind turbines, the way to a future of bright, green renewable energy (apparently but lets not get into that argument). Dependent on the wind to generate power you would have thought that all the wind we were getting right now would be good.

But you would have thought not, as apparently there's too much wind. I kid you not.

In fact there's so much additional wind several turbines have developed a rather nasty problem.

They keep blowing up.

Of course if irony wasn't busy enough playing with the wind he also decided to pay me a visit as Grumpy happened to mention last night that at least my cold hadn't developed into a cough and sore throat.

Can you guess what happened when I woke up this morning children????

Yes, I now have a sore throat and a cough, but I've approaching this illness in a typical manly way.

And by that I mean, spent a fair part of the day feeling pitifully sorry for myself :-)

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: