Friday, January 27, 2012

It's only time

Thanks to a rather major accident on the nearby motorway which shut it, a rather large traffic jam built up alongside the aiport rather quickly with traffic queuing both ways the full length of the airport and then some.

And as I'm sure you'll know airports are big places so, that was a heck of a lot of cars. Of course the only thing that made this huge traffic jam even more entertaining was that it occured at the end of the day at the height of rush hour!

Fortunatly for me, I was only stuck in traffic for twenty minutes before I could get to place where I could cut across country and get back to geektown, which although annoying wasn't the end of world.

Some other members of my team weren't so lucky and it took them nearly two hours to get home!

See another great example of why facebook is useful as without it, I wouldn't have know that until Monday. Wait that's not useful................ :-)

In fact come to think of it, I wonder what would have happened if facebook rather then wilkipedia had gone dark for one day. Would western civilisation had been able to survive? How would we have know if our friends had liked their lunch ? Or had been woken up early? Think of the fake non existant cakes and the electronic fake farmers crops that would have gone unharvested!

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: