Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday mania

You never know what you're going to get with Mondays at work. Sometimes they can be quiet, othertimes not so, and othetimes things go completely and utterly bonkers. Well today was several levels beyond the last option. I don't know what it was, or what caused it but it just seemed to be call, after call, after call.

Still we kept it together and weathered it well. Our current team works really well together and everyone gets on but I suppose it's kind of the enivonment where you have to as anyone who didn't get on couldn't and wouldn't last long.

We're going to be getting a visit from our new Home teachers tomorrow, as they've just reorganised the home teaching lists. ( I'm now partnered with Physics and Inspector Gadget) however somehow during the reorganisation I've actually been assigned as the home teacher to one of my home teachers.

Not sure how that happened.

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: