Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Comings and Goings

In the new bathroom Tap Dance asked for a dimmer switch pullcord to be installed for the new lights. Cue much confusion from the electrician who stated he had heard of a dimmer switch but not a dimmer pullcord.

However in this instance Tap Dance was proven correct and we now have a dimmer pullcord installed. Which is a wonderful thing especially first thing in the morning. No more stumbling into the bathroom and being blinded by a full power light as you try to wake up. Which is quite frankly awesome.

The weather has sucked quite frankly today which shouldn't be much of a surprise in hindsight as they have forecast snow for later this week.

Well it could happen or we could just take solace in the weathermens amazing ability to be wrong most of the time.

Work was good if busy. My ability to touch type continues to be incredibly useful as I'm sure I wouldn't be able to get half as much done as I do if I couldn't!

One good thing although from today was that I was suddenly struck with a burst of inspiration which should help me finally start a project I've had bubbling away for quite some time.

Be sure to stay tuned.

Later Folks!

No comments: