Sunday, April 18, 2010

Who's who 2.0

Due to some recent events I have decided that it was time to update the Who's who chart on the right hand side of the blog in particular for two people whose codenames were due for a upgrade. So hear ye, hear ye from this point onwards Engineseer shall henceforth by known as Elder Engineseer for obivous reason and Mechanicus will henceforth be known as Bishop Mechanicus again for obivous reasons.

It wasn't as warm today as it was yesterday but it wasn't cold either it was kind of slap bang in the middle of that lukewarm zone. Maybe it was down to the volcano which is apparently still errupting and the airspace around the UK is still locked down tight. Some airlines are starting to complain now and want to start flying again as they think the whole thing has been a massive over reaction. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Probably a lot of odd questions about the volcano again no doubt.

I spent a lot of the afternoon sorting through some various bits and pieces in one of those " I didn't mean to do this but now I've started looking and finding stuff I can't stop" kind of moments. Don't pretend you haven't done that before too!

Well I'm on early (ish) shifts this week which means no lie in and no early getting home either :-( Still could be worse, I could be on a week of 10 till 6, I really can't stand that shift.

Anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: