Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Cut the power

We're having to make sure that we unplug everything when we go to bed tonight ( in case we forget in the morning) as the electricity board is cutting the power in our area of geektown for most of the day to apparently do some sort of essential works.


Grumpys not too happy as this means he won't have much to do. I did suggest that he takes Owen for a very, very, very, very, very long walk. Although Owen seemed to like this idea somewhat unsurprisingly Grumpy did not.


Well we're already one day into the forthcoming election ( May 6th) and I'm already bored of it. The trouble is they've been going on about it for so long it really is boring. Which I know is a bad thing to say but I've already made my mind up and to be honest no last minute campaigning is going to be changing my mind.


Work was, well pretty darn insane to be perfectly honest. It just went nuts for near enough the entire morning. It didn't help that I like most people was a bit " Punchy/all fingers and thumbs" as the four day weekend seemed to have a surprising effect on the flow of things. I was back on form by the end of the day but that and the crazyiness meant it was a long rather frustrating day all told.


Still heres to tomorrow. Make it bring less crazy and more sane.

Later folks!

No comments: