Thursday, April 29, 2010

All quiet on the Saxon front

Hi folks,


I'm sorry for the lack of bloggage for the last few days. I was faced with the twin problem of suffering from writers block and a tremendous amount of pressure at work as I was entering the final week of my probabation and aware that a awful lot was at stake. I know that they had said I should be okay but I've heard things like that from managers before and we all know how that turned out last time.


However this afternoon I got the news I had been hoping for. After a meeting of all of the team managers it was decided that I had successfully passed my probabation and I am now "officially" a fully fledged member of staff, which bought a huge sense of satisfaction not to mention a huge sense of relief too that I hadn't screwed things up! It will of course also brings new challenges which I am looking forward to.


As you can imagine I throughly enjoyed the rest of my day. Six months sure has passed quick! Yes it's radically different to my last job but it's been fun, it's been a challenge too which has probably been good for me. I'm also in a great team as well which has helped too.


Well there's one more day until the weekend and then I have a week off. No particular reason I just decided that I needed a break.


Anyway,


Later folks.

2 comments:

anne said...

Great news about the job, well done!

Saxon said...

thank you!