Friday, April 02, 2010

Ripping it apart at the seams

It was really rather nice to have a lie in this morning although it wasn't as long as I was planning as I was woken by a sudden urgent knocking at the door. I investigated to find no one there which was a bit weird until Owen suddenly poked his head around the bathroom door. He had obivousily been sitting outside my door and his wagging tail was what I had heard as opposed to a "intentional" knock.

I spent most of the morning doing some painting and modelling. Not terribly exciting but I found it a relaxing and it helps my creativity no end to actually being putting something together.

We had a YSA activity at the chapel today. ( pictures to follow), as there was a Easter theme there was even a Easter egg hunt. Although the girls who organised it did take a lot of time to produce some wonderful looking clues it turned out most people didn't look at them in the mad dash of YSA around the building as they looked for choclate and not just any choclate, it was that special kind everyone loves. Free chocolate!

Anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: