Thursday, April 22, 2010

Well that was odd

It was a lot noisey today as the airport got back to full capacity. The roads were alos a lot busier as well ( somewhat unsurprisingly) but this didn't affect me as I've found a really good 'back way' to work which enables me to skip the two worst "points" for traffic between geektown and work.

Work was very good today apart from one very bizare accident when I was accused of lying by a customer that we were still operating during the airzone shut down. He said that I was wrong that we hadn't shut down and when I explained to him how and why we hadn't he then accused me of lying to him!

Still it was a great example of one of those situations where I've just learned to shrug, shake my head and then simply move on.

We're having another charity dress down day tomorrow and then it's the weekend. Which means I'll only have one week left of my probabation. Eeekk!!

Although there was a sign today that I may well have nothing to worry about as they published the shifts for the first two weeks of May and I'm still on them.

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: