Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Well That's, that cat out of the bag then

Well after much decision and thinking, well all 30 seconds of it. ( Hey that's a lot for me) after telling miss Nemesis all about my blog I took the plunge and send a email or text to everyone in my address book to tell them about it. Admitally not a long list, but it still means everyone knows about it now.

argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People are actually going to read this now. Was this a good idea? Was it a bad idea? or is it just amazing that I had any sort of idea to begin with. You decide!

Looks around nervously to see if anyone has taken offence yet at what's he said, coz it would be bad if they did as with no fence people can get in and out of the garden. he, he,. See offence a fence...... Yes okay I'll stop the stupid jokes....maybe

The Car is due to go in for it's MOT on the 3rd July, keeping my fingers crossed nothing's wrong. It should be okay as I've only had the car four months. I hope, touch wood hits himself around the head! Yes, yes I know it's another stupid joke. Last one.

Maybe.

Anyway. I've just suddenly had a mental blank and really can't think of anything else to say.

till later

No comments: