Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Monkey see, Monkey do ( updated)

oh, arghh, arghh, oh ad, ohh arghh, oh.Now the monkeys finished talking onto the part of the 'show' which makes even less sense even when it's in English. The management presents ( not proud of course coz despite our best efforts he keeps coming back)Here's Chris........

Yes another day, another Blog post and somehow I'm still keeping up with this thing. Amazing? Yes, or maybe it's the 13th sign of the coming apocalypse. Who knows, who knows. * Cue Evil Laughter*

Mwa ha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha ha

Oh wait sorry, where was I ? Talking about a monkey? No that's not it. While I try and get my head together here's some music,

dum, dum, de de dum, dum, dum, dum dum, dum, dum, de de dum, dum, dum, dum dum, dum, dum, de de dum, dum, dum, dum dum,dum, dum, de de dum, dum, dum, dum dum, dum, dum, de de dum, dum, dum, dum dum,dum, dum, de de dum, dum, dum, dum dum,dum, dum, de de dum, dum, dum, dum dum.

Right sorry about that my heads back together well as much as it ever is. Well it's the final institute class on the course tonight. I'm really not sure what I'm going to do with my Wednesdays now for the rest of the summer. I've got so used to be 'busy' on a Wednesday I'm not sure what I'm going to do now. Knowing me it will probably be something hideously unconstructive, like Halo on the PC., he, he, he,But joking aside I will miss defiantly seeing the rest of the YSA mid week, and it was nice to give S lifts to institute as it does get boring driving in the car by myself most of the time. Although she does have the ability to stop me wallowing in self pity sometimes with her clear logical arguments when I'm sure it would have been much more fun to brood. Although I have found this very annoying sometimes, I have to admit she has really helped me climb out of the pit I've found myself (that's a figurative pit before anyone starts with the smart alec comments, yes fraggle and Matt I am looking in your direction ) in and I really don't know what I would have done without her to talk things through with.

But also after putting the initial post up i relised I had been a bit of a muppert and would appear hidousily ungratful if I didn't also mention Rachel who proved to be a real godsend and especially got me through the early days of upheavel i've gone through in the past few months. I'm going to miss her being around a lot. Leicester YSA wouldn't be the same without her.

till tomorrow! ( I know I said that last time but I've said everything I need to/want to for today. I think)

No comments: