Monday, June 26, 2006

Spiderman, Spiderman friendly neighbourhood spiderman!

Yes, odd title for a post I know. But for some reason that song sprang into my head earlier today, and I haven't been able to get rid of it since.

Well the world cup has been prolonged as England got through to the next round. Not that you would think it to hear all the critics going on about it. All stuff like, They were poor at this, they didn't do that, they should have scored more ! etc, etc. Regardless of what happened, they still won and are now through to the quarter finals. Be happy people for goodness sake! We'll probably be knocked out soon enough anyway :-)

Dad's managed to break his email. Not just broken in the sense that he can't read his email. Oh no that would be too simple. He's managed to 'break it' to such a extent the error messages are advising us to reinstall the entire program? Whic should be easy. Shouldn't ? Oh no, coz u see this is a microsoft program and those things are never easy. Not when they can annoy the user to a extent you want to throw the thing out the window. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

What the heck, I'll think I'll just trying calling Sam instead. Hopefully he'll know. He might also know what a rf reciever is and why I got one in the box with my computer. I thought it was a memory stick. See you learn something new everyday!

Anyway I really can't think of anything else to say. Guess it's just one of those days. Only one thing left to do and that's what everone should do when they have a annoying song stuck in their heads.

Make sure it gets stuck in everyone else's! Everybody after me,

Spiderman, Spiderman, friendly neightbourhood spiderman.....................................................

No comments: