Monday, June 12, 2006

I haven't forgotton I'm just really lazy

Optimism: The difference between an optimist and a pessimist is that an optimist thinks this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that this is true. I just thought I'd start things off with this wonderful little gem I found this morning, before I start with a groveling apology for not updating the blog for a while. Why didn't I update, honestly 50% laziness and 50% too many other important things to think about. My mum has moved out, quite sometime ago now in fact. She's living in my sisters old house although not for much longer as it's about to be sold. Me? I'm still at home with my dad, struggling to get through all of the various domestic chores that mum used to do and we now have to do. There have been some 'interesting lessons' to learn. The first and most important one my dad learned was that Iron's work a whole lot better when their turned on!! :-)

But I have to admit life has changed and now after nearly two months, I supposed I've got used to it. Whether that's a good or bad thing I have no idea, but again I suppose time will tell...............................

That's not me trying to be dramatic by the way, it's just that I could think of anything to say. te, heeeeeee, heeeeee!

But things are looking up. Church is so much better now, and I'm starting to feel like I am fitting in 'socially' and I'm not the tolerated weirdo on the edge of the group anymore. I and a lot of other YSA spent a very nice afternoon in Bradgate Park yesterday and it was a lot of fun!! But don't get me started on their car parking charges!! Heck, I'm even going to the national conference this year. At this rate I might even start intentionally telling people about this blog. But am I ready for people who know me to actually read my ramblings??? Who knows!

No comments: