Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Im melting, meltingggggggggg!!!

Hey guess what? i now have a fairly good idea of what the wicked witch from the wizard of Oz felt like when she melted. Seriously this heat wave is not any fun at alllllll. On the plus side as I'm not at work at least I can wear shorts around the house, which is helping, well that at the fact with our nice shiny new fridge I can have nice cold drinks whenever I want. See silver lining in every situation. well usually. :-)

Well the cleaning out of the room is continuing to go well. I discovered a strange new substance on the floor of my bedroom today. Apparently it is commonly know as 'carpet' and has always been there. It seems I must have forgotten about it as it's been so long since I've seen it. he, he. Anyway it appears I might have actually been underestimating the number of books and things I have. I'm sure some of you might think I'm exaggerating but I’m not. Hey i might even taken a photo so you can see for yourselves. If I can remember where the camera is now.

Errm not really sure what else to say. I guess it's just being one of those days and I’ll probably think of tons of things to say once I've logged off, but what the heck.

later!

No comments: