Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mardy Monday, Terrible Tuesday but will it be whiny Wednesday?

It's been a tough couple of days workwise. Not that I'm saying thats there's anything wrong with my job of course, it's just that with any job things inevitably come in Highs and lows and it's been a couple of days of lows.

It's also turned out that our final week together is not going to be as final as we were expecting as due to various technical do hickeys and organisational do whats, we're going to be together for another week.

Which is a little weird because we're glad that we get another week together but it's also a little weird as we were all well into the "psyched up phase" to be ready to move teams.

Still it keeps life interesting I suppose.

I have also found out that in my new job I will be working a fixed shift of 9am to 5pm. Which will take a little getting used too after so long of rotating shifts. But as they say a change is as good as a rest. Plus it will mean no more having to go to a presidency meeting or institute straight from work without having any tea.

When I got home today I noticed I had received a call from a number I didn't recognise. So I called them back and found to my surprise it was from one of a number of agencies I had signed up with I was made redundent from my last company who were calling to see if I was still looking for work as they were going back through their lists of people who had signed up with them. Seeing as I signed up with them in October 2009 as this is the first time I've ever heard from them their lists must be pretty darn big.

Anyway,

Later folks

No comments: