Friday, February 25, 2011

The best laid plans

Well it's the end of another week. Which means it's almost the end of February, which means almost two whole months of the year have gone already!



I know I say this every year but seriously where does the time go?



As it turned out things are work changed again and this week was the last week we're technically together as a team. Now I saw technically as the team members aren't going anywhere for a little while as we're all going to be sitting in the same seats for a little while as some logistical odds and sods are sored out before we spilt to go into our new teams.



So it's going to be a little odd for a couple of weeks.



Mind you it was a pretty fun last day, which involved me getting such a bad fit of the giggles I had to take log out of the phone for a couple of minutes before I could get my breath back.



I wouldn't mention what the giggling fit was about mind you. It was one of those things where you had to be there. Plus you probably wouldn't believe it either, lets just say it has something to do with some very obscure facebook status updates.



anyway, it's the weekend now, so two whole days before I have to go back to work.



Later folks

No comments: