Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ngghhhh

Yes with the temperature dropping and snow apparently supposed to be arriving any time now the inevitable has happened and I've suddenly developed a absolutly stinking cold as if from nowhere.

So I'm going to deal with it in the stereotypical grown up male fashion.

Stagger round the place ,let out pitful groans and generally act like I'm dying whilst I drink as much lemsip as possible and try to stop stiffing every two minutes.

Yes a man in the grip of man flu is truly a pitiful sight.

Anyway it's been a week of somewhat random occurances, at the top of the list of random things;

Random discovery of the week goes to the fact that since we've had it redone the Bathroom is now the warmest room in the house.

Random thing of the week which I shouldn't snigger at but did, when it was announced that the game that we were playing after institute for the activity was called " Pass along the clap".

Second random thing of the week which I shouldn't snigger at but did, when in the middle of the game Physics stated that he had just given one of the girls the clap.

Random good news of the week was that next year we get another bank holiday.

Random religious questions of the week I was unable to answer " Why did God only rest for one day after creating the universe, why not two?"

Random question of the week I wished I could have answered honestly
" Just how stupid do you think I am?"

Later folks.

No comments: