Friday, August 31, 2007

YSA Convention final thoughts or " Hasn't he shut up yet" 2007

So that's it folks. Thanks for staying with me, we cramed a lot of stuff in over the weekend didn't we. If I could keep your attention for just a minute longer however. I'll just list some of my final thoughts on this years event. I'll start with what I said last year I would try to do this year:

Get a new digital camera. our current one is rubbish Well I think you all know I managed this one ages ago.

Take some cordinal and more munchies. Will help with the social aspect of things. I managed this one too. and we all now know Fraggles weakness Mwah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

be more tolerent. I think/hope I managed this one. be more open and talk to new people. The worst they can do is to tell me to sod off.

Get footwear that doesn't collapse on me No sign of damage to my shoes what so ever.

Learn to ceroc. Oops didn't manage to to that one.

beg, borrow, steal or just plain bribe someone to come with me as a passenger. That journey is long and boring by yourself I managed this quite successfully by getting both Engineseer and Fraggle to come with me on the way up. That trip sure seemed much shorter with people to talk to.

Good Things :
A still healthy appreciation for just how unbelievably cool the Leicester YSA are and I would not change them for anything in the world.

I fulfilled my goal and talked to someone outside of the stakeI took part in all of the activities I could.

weekend away from everything

a good oppotunity to recharge the spirtual batteries.

bad things :
again I didn't make friends enough with a new person to exchange email or mobile numbers but at least I am making some steps in the right direction.

Again I let my shyness over ride some urges to speak to people but it wasn't as bad as last year.

lets work on these for next year!

No comments: