Thursday, August 09, 2007

200!!!!



Yes that's right folks I have finally hit the milestone. This is my two hundredth blog post. Yaaaa!!!!!!!!! I've managed to ramble on for two hundred separate posts and I'm fairly certain at least some of you have kept coming back on a regular basis. To be honest this is the longest amount of time that I have been consistent at keeping a journal/record of what I've been up to in quite a longtime!

If things had gone the ways I would have planned I would have had a whole weeks worth of guest bloggers to follow this post. But alas the best laid plans of mice and men etc. I have one. This will be a guest blog from Engineseer which should hopefully appear soon, once he's sent it to me. And there's also a slim possibility that I might get one from Black widow as well. But I guess we'll see about that :-)

So anyway, here's to the next 200 posts! Hopefully those of you who do read will stick around and continue to leave comments ( hint, HINT!) Those who just lurk, well maybe I'll get a comment or two from you someday as well.

and to finish I guess I'll just leave you with a random picture. This is the avatar I created on the simpsons movie site where it's possible to create a simpsonised version of yourself. I know it's not great but if anyone can make a better one of me please feel free!




Later

2 comments:

Insight said...

The similarity is astonishing, though the yellow skin doesn't suit you. Heh, heh. Well, you did want comments.

Saxon said...

check. Mental note make sure to never get jaundice or fall into vat of yellow paint. Yellow not my colour.

got it!