Wednesday, August 15, 2007

And now time for a public service announcement from Engineseer

So this is the first blogpost from Enginseer. These things are actually a little difficult to write(not as easy as it looks is it? -saxon) . I was going to mention my excellent plan to make an entrance in to a party in UT however Saxon seems to have beat me to the punch. ( Mwah, ha, ha, ha -saxon)

I suppose I could mention the events today. I work at a generic high street quick service restaurant currently giving away coke glasses,(where's my free one then?-saxon) today my first order of the day was interesting.

A lady came in and asked for 6 double bacon sandwiches so I say to her certainly, 7 double bacon sandwiches that’s however much it was. I then give her the food . A few minutes later she came back a little irritated and said she actually wanted 6 sausage sandwiches. I then went to the kitchen to tell them to cook the new ones and at the same time muttered a few words about how customers should listen.

Let this be a lesson to all. Please ensure you listed to those serving you. Also please ensure that you at least pause your conversation on the phone before trying to order. We have a kitchen filled with sharp blade type things. If you ignore us we may be tempted to use them. We also reserve the right to discuss amongst ourselves what an idiot you look and how ignorant and deaf you are after you leave or as soon as we move out of earshot of you. Thank you for your attention during this important public service announcement.

3 comments:

Saxon said...

hmmm Bacon, mmmm Sausages. Darn, now I feel like a bacon and sausage sarnie.

Anonymous said...

i believe you should just know what we really mean.. its not our fault if we cant say what we really mean.. nuh uh

Saxon said...

well we do try, it's just our psychic powers are on the blink sometimes.