Friday, August 31, 2007

Well I did do something else this week asides from write!

Well after all of the excitement of the weekend it was back to work on Tuesday. Straight into the office move. Arggghhhhhh!!!!!!! Seriously if I go to conference next year ( hey the way things are it's more then likely I will be, as the chances of me being married by then, not so big at the moment) I will take a extra day off. Spending a long weekend away followed by a day of moving very heavy furniture and desks around, plus refilling bookshelves and rewiring computers really tires you out. I was dead on my feet by Tuesday evening and I still feel shattered. Seriously I'm going to need the weekend so I can recover from last weekend!

Mind you on the plus side, Grumpys away right now so the weekend so I can the whole house to myself. Downside, once again I'm going to have to do the shopping myself!

Engineseer is off in Luxemburg ( I think) so I'm looking after his house for him. We've also got the YSA FHE on Monday which I've got to think of a activity for. Arrgghhhh!!!! I'm seriously beginning to doubt I'm going to have a quiet life but hey. Maybe if I'm busy that means I'll get something constructive done.

later!

No comments: