Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Please leave a message after the tone

I'm sorry even though the lights are currently on Saxon most certainly isn't home right now. Please leave a message after the beep and he will get back to you as soon as possible. Beeeppp!!!

Oh it's been one of those flipping days. If it wasn't thing it was another! If it wasn't customs problems, it was book problems and if it wasn't that it was ordering problems and stock moving problems!! It was the sort of day where I wanted to crawl under the desk and pretend I wasn't here!

What also didn't help is I'm trying to be good and cut down on sugar and caffeine. So I was moving between being grumpy and sleepy all day. (stay tuned for my impressions of the rest of the dwarves coming soon!)

Well I've just passed 2500 visitors to the blog. Yaa!! Lets see that means I'm only 37,500 visitors behind Nemesis. Well..... I don't think there going to be much chance of me catching her up is there?? :-)

Tap dance has displayed some great timing. She's taking hyper up to see Mechanicus's and Multi-tasks brood today. If only she's said before or done it a week later I could have gone as I have all next week off. Arrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Speaking of dates and so forth, I actually realized it's only a mere 13 days until my birthday. Where the heck has the year gone? Seriously. On the plus side I will be entitled to have a freak out on the same scale speed demon did when she turned 26. " I'm closer to 30 then I am 20, arrggghhhhhh!!!!!! I'm getting old!!!!! Arrggghhhhh!!!" etc, etc, etc. I remember thinking at the time " What's she getting so het up about?" . Maybe I should have gone the same route as Joey did in Friends " Why me? We had a deal, let the others grow old :-)!" I don't know if I'm up to anything special. I guess I'll just have to see what happens.

In the news today, Lilly Allen as had her US work visa revoked. I'm sure Nemesis will be crushed. Which reminds me on Sunday, I was listening to the testimonies and my mind just kept drifting back to Nemesis's blog post on vain repetition and I was looking out for the UK equivalent of her suggestions.

My latest bugbear at the minute is hearing about how many church members are looking forward to going to see Evan Almighty, which is a sequel of sorts to Bruce Almighty. Yet I've heard said church members say previously that they wouldn't watch Bruce almighty and would advise other church members watching in. Hmmm. Why the switch?? Well my guess is in the first film you have Jim Carrey playing 'god' where as in the second the guy plays " Noah" or at least a Noah style character.

Well we're going to try seeing the Simpson movie again tomorrow. That's assuming Engineseer doesn't get conned into doing another 11 hour shift!

anyway,

later!

2 comments:

David said...

It is feast. GO!

Saxon said...

yes I thought it was quite good. It wasn't brillent but it wasn't as bad as some people who've seen it were suggesting