Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Why do they even bother anymore?

I'm seriously beginning to wonder why there even bothering to do weather reports at the moment. Rather then going on about how much rain there's going to be, they should cut the report short. I mean it's not a surprise that it's raining. All they need to say is something along the lines of " Guess what the weathers going to be like" and keep with the short bulletins till the weather changes! Apparently in June rather then the average rain fall of 55mm Nottingham got around 175mm! It's really hard to believe we're in July now!

Great item in the news today. A American company decided to donate 300 laptops to a school in Nigeria. Only one small problem. They forgot to check that there was any electricity in the town or school! Oh well, I suppose it's the thought that counts :-)

For those of you who haven't noticed the new options on the right. I have started to add labels to all of my blog posts. For those of you who don't know the labels will allow you to click on a 'subject label' such as photos and will bring up all of my blog posts that I have labeled 'photos'. Unsurprisingly in this case if you select photos it will bring up all of my blog posts that contain photos. However please bear with me as with a 181 odd blog posts it's going to take a while before I can work back and label them all.

anyway, hit a bit of a mental block right now, so that's all I guess

later!

No comments: