Sunday, July 22, 2007

Wanted Guest bloggers!

Well as I'm closing in on 200 posts ( my how the time flies) I've decided to try something to celebrate. Now this might very well go horrifically wrong but at least I gave it a bash.

Basically I am looking for a series of guest bloggers for the week when I hit 200 posts ( so ideally 6 or 7 people) to write their own blog posts(which can be about anything they want, within reason mind you) which I'll post for them. Now admitally there is another reason for iniviting the guest bloggers. I'm hoping they'll tell other people their doing this and those people will come and visit. and keep coming back to visit and leave comments. Okay a somewhat silly hope I know but I've got to try something :-)

So if any of you are interested please let me know as soon as possible. By either email, text, or leaving a comment and I'll get back in touch with you.

later!

No comments: