Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Call me a taxi. Okay your a taxi!

Well institute starts again tonight and I have to admit I can't wait. I didn't think that I would miss it as much as I did, but I did! It was nice to have a definite time to meet up with the YSA during the week and outside of church. Also to be honest it's not like I was doing anything majorly constructive with my Wednesday evenings anyhow. I'm still Librarian. Hurrah, always wanted a suit of power amour and psychic powers. Oops wrong sorta Librarian. Always keep getting that confused :-) Brother H told us on Sunday that there should be 30 people there today. If that does actually happen ( remember dealing with the complicating life of YSA here) that will be awesome as I think that will be the largest class ever. We're doing two courses this year, Doctrine and covenants and " Studying the scriptures ( I think that's what it's called).

I'll be playing taxi for most of the course, which I don't mind in the slightest. It's actually really nice to be able to do some driving with someone to talk to. It makes a nice change :-)

My knee's started to feel sore again so I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go visit the Doc. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I haven't done anything serious.

I had a bit of a argument with grumpy last night over the car. He wanted to know if he could borrow the Car on Saturday, which he couldn't coz I'm out. He wanted to know if he could borrow the car on Sunday, but I'm out working this big event our company does every year and it's written into our contracts that we have to do it so he couldn't then either. He then asked about Friday night, but I didn't know if any YSA thing was going on so didn't answer immediately . He then got all annoyed and said that if I was expecting him to pay some money towards petrol and the like then he should get a change to use the car sometime. So anyway to cut a long story short I took the cowards way out and rather then things escalating into a full blown argument I said he could have the car on Friday. You watch they'll be a really good YSA activity on now and I won't be able to get to it.

argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I just can't win sometimes

later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how was Institute?