Friday, October 07, 2011

Shhh... they may hear you

So being out and about tomorrow, I had to go and do the usual weekly shop tonight instead. ( yeah I know shopping on a Friday night, going really wild this week aren't I?) That's a rhetorical question by the way.

Anyway, what do you suppose I see in the supermarket. A big massive display of ..........advent calenders. That's right we're in the first week of October and their already selling advent calenders.

Which just goes to prove that old adage that Christmas seems to start earlier and earlier this year.

Grumpy pointed out though when I mentioned this to him if there was really any reason any more for advent calenders to be limited to December. What's to stop someone creating one that covers November and December, or even October, November and December?

My response to him was that either we should keep that idea quiet or quite probably somebody was working on it already.

anyway

Later folks

No comments: