Sunday, May 15, 2011

And it's back to work we go

Well as is usually the case my holiday is over all too soon and thus I will be heading back to work tomorrow.

Of course I wouldn't mind having more time off as lets face it who wouldn't, but as week of holiday is usually long enough for me as I find any longer and I start to get bored.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm just one of these people who needs something to do, something to keep them occupied otherwise I get very bored.

Which is why I found it very difficult whilst searching for work as I literally had nothing to do. Well that and having to visit the job centre. Seriously if there is a more soul destroying place in existance I don't want to go there.

Speaking of things to keep me occupied, I have decided to focus on a new subject to read up about . I was inspired by the movie Thor to to start reading about mythology. A little different from my usual historical tastes I'll admit but it's still proving to be a fascinating subject.

Anyway,

Later folks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to read Neil Strauss book the game! It will solve your Borden and your dating worries!