Friday, August 06, 2010

One New team Mascot coming right up

I had to put up with the somewhat surreal sight of a spider hanging in midair today. Well not literally of course but you had to tilt your head in just the right way to see the web. He was postioned directly over the middle of our bank of desks and had managed to construct a web in mid air by running three very long strands from the ceiling, the window and the top of someones monitor.

I'll admit that some of the girls weren't too happy with a spider just being there all day, but it was only a small one and even they had to admit that the web was pretty darn impressive.

It has been a long day today, but I've come to expect that of Fridays in my new department. Still the long days are always balanced by the great feeling of knowing the weekend is just around the corner.

I also had to do some moving around as I've had to change desks as another new person will be joining the team. So like I was the new " Pete" this person will be the new "saxon". I liked my current desk more then my new one but at least I had one very important thought to console me.

I wasn't the only one having to move. He, he, he, he...........

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: