Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mmmmm cake

Although there is no precedent for it, I decided to keep the tradition of taking cakes into work for all the members of my team to mark my Birthday. Fortunatly Tap Dance was nice enough to bake some for me, which went down very very well with the rest of my team. Or to put it another way if she took orders for baking Tap Dance could probably make a lot of money very quickly indeed.

As I had to use the coolbag to take the cakes in we discovered mid morning that a passenger had hitch hiked on the bag. It was a spider, a very very large spider. Which prompted a lot of girlish mini screams and frantic backing away and calls for help, for someone to get rid of such a awful thing.

Fortunatly the girls on the team came to the boys rescue and were able to get rid of said spider :-)

Anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: