Monday, August 02, 2010

Bring it on

No matter how good your job, no matter how much you like getting to work you're always going to have that " I don't want to get up" feeling when your alarm blares into life first thing on a Monday morning.

Of course it didn't help this morning that I had real trouble waking up, at one point whilst trying to turn off my alarm I actually told it " All right, be quiet already I'm up!" like that would have made any difference at all.

This slight lape may have been down to having not woken up properly or the fact I was trying to remember what I was dreaming about as the last thing I can remember from the dream is someone saying " that's £999.99" and that's all. I have no idea whatsoever what the heck the rest of the dream was about!

Well weird start to the day aside it wasn't a bad day for a Monday.

Anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: