Thursday, August 26, 2010

Now that's just bizare

When I got up this morning it was cold. Surprisingly cold, however there was nothing compared to when I left work, it was actually cold enough that my teeth started to chatter. I even had to turn the heater on in the car to try and war up.

It was one of those moments where you look up into the sky and ask the weather what it thinks it's doing. We're still in August, that's August as in part of summer! Summer as in sunshine and whilst I don't want boiling hot temperatures a temperature above that which will set your teeth chattering would be nice as you only suppoed to be getting that sort of temperature in Winter!

Crazy, crazy, weather.

And of course the old adage held true. It was my last day of work before the weekend so it went absoultely crazy. Yes there might be a lot to do but you certainly never get bored.

anyway, it's off up to Manchester tomorrow. So be sure to tune in Monday for the usual indepth conference report.

Later folks.

No comments: