Sunday, August 22, 2010

But would any man be brave enough to use it?

Our Sunday school teacher today mentioned that her Husband had found a scripture whilst reading for this weeks lessons which he thought was quite amusing and I think she said that he thought it was a good one for married men.

The scripture was Proverbs 5: 19
" Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her alove. "

There was a few comments from the girls about this as you can imagine. I decided that discretion was the better part of valor and simply decided not to make any outlandish comments about this.

It wouldn't have ended well.

Still it goes to prove that old adage right that you really do learn something new everytime you read the scriptures.

I spent a fair amount of time playing with my new camera, taking pictures in the garden testing out it's new settings. And theres rather a lot of them to be honest. I guess I'll just need to keep practising to become more familiar with them. And once I have got the software installed to upload the pictures I will post them here.

Well it's Monday tomorrow which means it's back to work time. However the week will be a little shorter then usual as I have taken Friday off as that's the day I will be heading up to convetion and I have also booked next Tuesday off as well as I always said every year that the next year I would book the Tuesday off after Bank Holiday to "recover" and this year I actually did it!

Anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: