Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Well I didn't hear the letter P or the numbers 4 or 5. So I think I'm okay

well it was that time of year again. Yes sir it's appraisal time, where you go off into a room with your manager and they pass judgement on your performance. I didn't hear the letter P or the numbers 4 or 5 so I guess I'm safe for another year. Unless I do something stupid. Touch wood
* Smacks himself round the head*
Well it's a relatively quick post just to assure the one or two of you who might still read this thing on a regular basis, that I am still alive. I just haven't had a chance to do a update in a while. Why do I always get really busy at the worse times??

Anyway, institute tonight. Hopefulyl we'll have a few more bodies turn up then last week. Especially social. We haven't seen here in a while. Her toes still strapped up but I know she's gone back to work, so hopefully she'll turn up tonight. It's amazing sometimes how strange it can be when one of the class is missing.

I was just thinking today after reading Nemesis's blog. She's now been gone for eight months. Which is almost unbelivable as in no way does it seem that long! It was the same at church when we were speaking to LW's Dad who mentioned he's been out on his mission now for six months. We were shocked as it really, really, doesn't seem that long since he went!

Wheres the time going these days? Any ideas? anyone?

later!

1 comment:

Nemesis said...

Yeah, I don't know where the time as gone either. It's going by way, way, way too fast!