Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Where's your bin? I've been to work. No where your wheelie bin? I've really been to work!

Only time for a short post today. I'm off to institute tonight for the last lesson before the summer break. I haven't heard that we're supposed to bring anything, so I'm choosing to assume (maybe foolishly) that engineseer has it all under control.

It's been raining and off today. Apparently there's a lot more rain forecast for the weekend. Oh joy! You wouldn't think it was the end of June! It was so cold last night we were contemplating turning the central heating on!

Oh, radio 1 yesterday was playing some old TV tunes yesterday. Including the tune to Fraggle rock. And now I can't get that flipping tune outta my head. It didn't help that when I jokingly mentioned this to one of my colleagues he suggested it could be worst and I could have the song " Barbie girl stuck in there". Of course now he's said that I sort of have a barbie girl/ fraggle rock mix going on in my head.

argghhhhhhh!!!!!

later!

6 comments:

Enginseer said...

Ensinseer is disturbed by your lack of faith and asures you that everything is under complete control for Institute as per normal
thankyou

Saxon said...

" Everything is under complete control for Institute as per normal"

I know everything is under the normal complete control. Thats what worried me :-)

Anonymous said...

grrr... now i have barbie girl in my head!! grrrr!!!!!

Saxon said...

jsut try and concentrate on Fraggle rock instead. Just make sure you don't do the double hand clap when driving though. The end results could be messy!

Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with a double hand clap whilst driving.... i mean erm.. yes.. both hands on the wheel folks :)

Saxon said...

yes you need both hands on the wheel. You never know when tree's are going to recklessly leap out into the road ;-)