Thursday, June 28, 2007

This is why my job rocks

and also may prove I should really be doing something more constructive with my lunchtimes. We've just gained a new bit of software which allows me to do this;




Create planets! Okay maybe this is only the sort of thing that will appeal to the geeks out there and people who deal with toy soldiers and writing campaigns for them. I'm currently help write one now so maybe if I finish the full background for a planet I'll post it one of these days.

Yes, yes it's geeky I know, but it's still a fun thing to have and it's yet another reason why my job rocks. Do you have software to create planets at your work??

Didn't think so :-)

later!

p:s: Yes I am aware that this might also be further proof that I need to get out of the house more

No comments: