Friday, June 29, 2007

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. can't wait

It's the season finale tomorrow of Doctor who and I absolutely can not wait for it. Especially after where they left it last week! It's not helped that they haven't realized previews tapes so there's no real information about what's going to happen anywhere. Which is annoying but also good because usually you find out what's going to happen in a season finale ages in advance these days.

I found this great quote today which I thought was quite good;

"I realize that swallowing the fly might have been a accident, but what she swallowed afterwards was asking for trouble"

he, he,

Well Engineseers brothers are back 'for the summer' this weekend. I still haven't thought of any code names for them, so I guess for the time being their going to have to stay as Engineseer Brother 1 and Engineseer Brother 2. Unless of course any of you lot out there have any better suggestions.

It's been raining on and off all day. But it has been very sunny for the past couple of hours. I don't trust it myself, I'm sure the weather is just trying to lure us into a false sense of security!

later!

No comments: