Thursday, June 28, 2007

10111 100011 010010 011001 001011 001110

Well it was the last Institute last night. We did a bit better on numbers. 9 in total. What didn't help during the lesson was that the stake centre carpets have been cleaned again. Which meant the place stank. I think engineseer referring to it as " They must have cleaned with essence of pooh by Christopher Robin ":-)

Oh and look it’s raining again. Apparently it’s supposed to be raining most of this weekend as well.

Anyway Grumpy has just left for this course thing he’s on. Which means I get the house to myself for three days. Yaahhh!!!

I saw two interesting news items today. First a woman was denied access to her savings because the bank said she was dead. Secondly a man woke up with a very, very bad headaches and was rushed to hospital by his wife. Where they found a bullet lodged in his skull. The wife promptly fled but was later arrested. She claimed she shot him by mistake when she heard a noise and pulled a gun she kept from underneath her pillow. She failed to explain exactly why she failed to mention the shooting to her husband, but there you go. Well I suppose it brings a new twist to the old saying “ not tonight dear I have a headache”

Spice girls are going to reunite. Ya! Is everybody else life now complete? ( By the way that’s sarcasm) my first though on hearing the news. Oh dear, is the money getting that low?
Anyway

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay I was gonna try and be clever and read the binary post title but it really doesn't make much sense to me (it's not like the numbers are even in any sort of order). Care to elucidate?

PS - I can certainly verify my continued independent (of Engineseers house) existence. I may even put something on the blog this year...

Saxon said...

you are right and it shouldn't make much sense. I was just randomly hitting the keypad. It's a long story I might even go into sometime.

Glad to hear you are still in existance. Although if you weren't it would have made your comment even more impressive :-)