Thursday, June 21, 2007

Just Like everything else maybe this was my fault too.

Okay, I show know better. Really know better. And I should sure as heck think before I open my mouth as that universal force " Irony" has it in for me Big time on the occasions where I do tempt it and Fate. What am I gibbering on about now? Well let me tell you.

Previously on Saxons Blog......
It's the penultimate( think I spelt that right) institute lesson tonight. Hopefully we'll have a few more people then usual as we have been a bit thin on the ground lately.

Oops. I should have know better then to say that. But No, I go and open my big mouth and Irony decided " Here Boy, let me show you what goeth before a fall" Last night at institute we had five people.

That's right Five.

It was me, Engineseer, M, B and MY. So strangely enough for the first time I can remember the boys were outnumbering the girls in a lesson! What was going on? It's like the seventh sigh of the coming apocalypse or something. Although one of the regular attendees was actually in hall as she was helping to get it ready for a birthday party on Saturday. Our activity after the class was supposed to be helping decorate the hall. But as there was only one step ladder any help I might have been able to offer would have been quite limited. So I left quite quickly. Maybe not totally gentlemanly but it was probably more help then helping the three other people who were already holding the step ladder.

YSA Convention update. All of a sudden they had suddenly announced that they are willing to accept the fee for the convention in installments. which are this late stage does seem like it's a desperate attempt to entice more people to come. Which does make me wonder just how low the total of people who have already applied is!

Just finished reading the novel Bitterwood. It's very good ( not that I could be considered Bias in anyway, oh no). Especially the Dragon who's a mass murderer. Trust me if you read the novel that statement will make a awful lot more sense.

Later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a valid excuse for not being there that week of institute.... i was being a heathen! ;p
hows that? he he

Saxon said...

I'm sure we can accept that. Not sure if Bro H will want to use it in a report though

" Student missing due to being heathen"

he might get a call from Salt Lake the next morning!

Anonymous said...

he he.. but it sounds funny lol..

was my graduation ball at uni :)

Saxon said...

what kind of excuse is that?

Oh wait,a very good one :)