Monday, June 25, 2007

Well this either stops soon or we’re all going to float away.

Guess what everyone??

It’s raining. Again. Apparently the rainfall for June is now at 40% above the monthly average. It was quite a shock to realise that the ‘longest day’ of the year has already passed. Looking at the sky right now you would think we’re still in the depths of winter not in summer. But then again maybe the years of heat waves we have been having has made us forget what a usual British summer is all about.

Well Cordeila is our new ward Female YSA rep seeing as Bosslady is now off in the good ole USA. Although initially the bishopric did try and call her in sacrament using the wrong surname. Ooopss! So it’s now Engineseer and Cordeila in Charge. Although I think Cordeila got quite a surprise when she say the full list of YSA in the ward. When you add active and inactive together it comes to 96 people in total! So it’s fair to say that it’s not a small challenger that the two of them have on their hands.

Well it’s the last institute this Wednesday. I’m not going to make any comments on numbers as I’m sure that’s what fated us last week. I think the weirdest thing will be trying to figure out what to do on a Wednesday. Life’s tough init?

Well my subtle hint worked and I did get a comment from Merchanicus. Maybe I should use the same subtle tactic from now on. You, you, yes you. Leave a comment!

For those of you who haven’t noticed. I’ve added a link to a new blog. It’s Angel’s blog, yes she hasn’t written on it for a while but maybe if she gets few visitors it might encourage to start again. Hint, Hint people. Talking of Blogs, Fraggle hasn’t updated in quite a long while. In fact not since he came to visit here and stayed at Enginseer’s, and social hung around there to the early hours. Come to think of it “Cue Dramatic music” We only have their word that he left. Mental note check for any suspicious looking mounds in Engineseer’s back garden.

Anyway ,

Later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh yes.. i have a new calling.. well another calling lol. i guess someone is trying to get me to stay around lol. And yes i was muchly shocked at the length of the list.. but we shall work ona few at a time! hopefully we will get some good stuff going on this summer.... no promises though :)

Saxon said...

you've put that in writing now. I think judge judy would classify that as a promise! :-)

Saxon said...

thanks for the suggestion anonymous, I did try it out but I decided not to use it.

Anonymous said...

I did say no promises though so im sure judge judy wouldnt see is as evidentiary support ;p

Saxon said...

well I suppose so.