Sunday, July 10, 2011

When 2d becomes 3d

It's been a bit of a weird weekend as I've seen two people off that I'm freinds with on that " how did we use to communicate with each other before this thing was invented?" facebook that I quite literally have not seen in years despite talking with them on facebook.





And it's weird, A to see the person again and B that they've turned from this 2d presence on your screen into this real lift 3 living talking person. .... if that makes any sense? because the said person is actually a 3d person but you've got used to them not....





and now I'm probably making even less sense but c'est la vie I guess.





I'm also right now really, really fighting the urge to do any searching online regarding the 1st episode of the new series of torchwood. It's really frustrating having to wait almost a week later then the USA and it was our program to start with!





Still I have the feeling that I probably won't get much sympathy from USA viewers of Doctor who.





anyway,





Later folks

No comments: