Wednesday, June 08, 2011

132 to go

Now the building where I work doesn't have very many car parking spaces. In fact not nearly enough for the number of staff. So most people end up having to park at the far end of the airport and catch the minibus down to our building.

Parking outside the building is reserved for those with car park passes which are assigned by the very easy method of going by your length of service. As the meerkat would say "seemples".

Anyway our senior today had a list of where people come on the waiting list for car parking spaces. Curiosity got the best of me ( and as I'm not a cat it's not dangereous) and I asked where I am on the list.

Right now I am in postion..... 133.

That's right there are 132 people in front of me who would be in line for a car parking space before me.

I think it's safe to say I'm going to be riding that minibus for quite some considerable time yet.

Later folks

No comments: