Thursday, November 24, 2011

Took me long enough

After much pondering I have finally come up with a name for my photography.

Mind you considering the amount of time that I've spent trying to settle on one, it's not as terribly original as you might think :-)

But like that well known advert, it does what it says on the tin. I have already created a "proper" blog for it ( time to come out from behind the shadow of Saxon in that blog me thinks), I'm getting a website sorted and I have finally taken the final technological plunge and joined twitter.

Which will give a big clue to the name of the photography but c'est la vie :-)

Of course I have found that it is horribly, horribly addictive ( like this is some big news) and have already posted several tweets this evening alone.

Never mind, at let it's giving me something to focus on right now as with it approaching the end of the month I'm kind of feeling in a underappreciated/surplus to requirements kind of mood. But then again I always seem to feel a bit down at the end of Novembers, maybe it's because the christmas "spirit" as it were hasn't really kicked in yet.

Oh well, it's Friday tomorrow which means only one more day to the weekend and not only that we have the work christmas party tomorrow which should be a lot of fun, followed by our team Christmas Party next weekend which should also be a lot of fun especially as it's going to a event called "glitz and glamour". A good opportunity for blackmail.......... erh I mean taking of photos me thinks.

Later folks

No comments: