Saturday, November 05, 2011

Any port in a storm

Well it was Saturday today ( for those of you who haven't been looking at a calender :-) but for a change I wasn't bothered about getting my usual massive lie in because lets face it, I've been getting lie in's all week.

Although of course next week it's back to reality, but c'est la vie I guess. as I could stay home and get lots of lie in's, but then I wouldn't get paid and that would mean no money for new toys :-)

Anyhow I actualyl went to get some of my photos printed so I could see what they actually looked like as real photos.

I know a bit of change these days getting actual photos what with everything always ending up on facebook .

Still I was more then happy with how they've turned out and I went and bought myself a display book so I've got the beginning of my first "proper" portfolio.

Which is nice.

Anyway,

Later folks

No comments: