Saturday, April 02, 2011

Sucker Punched

I'll make no bones about it. It's been a very long week and I've been struggling to find inspiration for... well pretty much anything as you may have guessed from the lack of posts.

Settling into the new team has continued to be strange and the sheer amount of work to get under control was daunting. At one point it was a bit like getting a forest fire under control using your feet. As soon as you stamped out one bit of flame another flared up.

However to my surprise I found myself getting things under control far quicker then I thought I could which probably just goes to underscore the point that I do need to have more faith in my own skills and abilities.

I went out with some of the YSA to see the film Sucker Punch tonight. I had really liked the trailers and really wanted to like the film itself.

I really did.

However it turned out to be very disappointing. I found myself checking the time only halfway into the film which is never a good sign.

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: