Saturday, April 09, 2011

Not near the top of my must go places

I was reading today ( and I double checked to make sure it wasn't a belated april fools) tourist companies are now proudly organising official tourist trips into areas around cherobyl that were previously closed off to radiation. Yes, that chernobyl. Now I could be wrong but if I were on holiday going to look around area near the worst nuclear disaster in history not really near the top of my must do excusions. Anyway, the weather has been absolutely fantastic all day and there's nothing to brighten your day then the sky being well bright. The only small problem was that the nice weather bought a looottttttt of people out to do shoping. I was waiting nearly 15 minutes in the queue at morrisons! Still we had sunshine so musn't grumble too much. Later folks.

No comments: