Friday, April 29, 2011

Much ado about the do

Well it's been a pretty quiet day. With nothing to do and nothing to watch on the telly.

If only there had been some big national event, something which the tv channels could have pretty much devoted all day too.....

oh wait!

Yes for those of you who live under a rock, or somewhere without the internet or tv the Royal wedding was today which meant among other things a extra bank holiday for us here in the uk and another glorious four day weekend.

And yes despite Grumpy and myself not actively planning to watch anything to do with the wedding, well we spent most of the day doing just that!

Owen just spent most of the day looked bored and like he was wondering why we were spending so much time watching the tv.

anyway,

Later folks.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

we had a lot of complaints here in the US about the media coverage, but I didn't mind as I never watch TV. I did catch a couple of highlights on youtube. I was sad because I think the couple looked miserable...not in love at all. It may have been that I didn't catch the good parts.

Unknown said...

Hey, how did you get the e-mail follow up comments box on your commenting box?

Saxon said...

I was going to tell you about the follw up comments box but I see that you found that already.

Saxon said...

you certainly didn't catch the good parts alice. They did look very happy for most of the time

Unknown said...

Thanks anyway. I just happened to notice it today. WAHOOO. Glad I didn't swtich to wordpress. I wanted to keep my hits from google searches.

I guess I missed the good parts, but even the kiss didn't seem good enough to me.