Thursday, April 21, 2011

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything

Well it's been yet another wonderful day weather wise. Apparently we're hotter then some parts of spain right now. Which probably massively sucks for anyone who spent a fortunate on going on a easter break.

But c'est la vie,

and I mustn't forget to add, ha, ha :-)

It was a bit of a weird day at work as for most people this is their last day of work until next Tuesday. But not for me as I have to go in Saturday morning. It could be worse, it could be for the whole day.

Mind you at least they gave us a dress down day as well as giving everybody a free easter egg as well.

Which is nice :-)

I'm just hoping the weather stays nice for the weekend seeing how I can actually go out side and enjoy it.

Later folks

No comments: