Friday, April 08, 2011

Just what you don't want to see

Well, what better way to spend a Friday at work then to be able to see the bright sunshine and bright blue skies outside as the weather finally takes a turn for the better whilst your stuck in side all day...............

wait a second that's not a good way at all.

Yes as you may have guessed the weather took a fantastic turn for the better today and muggins here was stuck inside all day working! The weathers supposed to be good this weekend but seeing as I'm actually now out of the office I'll believe that when I see it.

I saw a new trailer today which has been put together to advertise Law and Order UK ( yes we even have it over here now :-) which is going to start on BBC america very soon. If I remember correctly it was subtitled what we have learned from British justice and is very, very funny.

Well to someone whose english at least.

I managed to pick up a magnifying glass do hickey thing-a-majig from aldi's the other week to try and help some of my painting ( It was on offer so it was very cheap. They do have some weird offers in Aldi's sometimes but I digress)the downside is it's so powerful it shows up every little tiny imperfection. So you look at something without it and it looks fine, put it under it and it looks terrible. Move out it looks fine, under terrible, etc, etc ad infintium.

You get the idea.

I'm also on the look out for a new series of book to read this as I'm currently all out of good reading material. Any suggestions would be appreciated except one.

I'm not going to read the twilight saga!

Anyway,

Later folks

No comments: