Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I want that one

Well I decided at work today that I am more then in need of having a break. Fortunatly I have Easter weekend coming up. Unfortunatly I have to work on Saturday but fortunatly I do get Friday and Monday off.

As I'm sure you'll agree that's a lot of fortune. Or misfortune depending on your point of view.

Still could be worse. I could be working the whole of the bank holiday weekend and that would really give me something to whine about.

Not that I usually much excuse to whine.

Random fact of the day, according to a horoscope on facebook ( so this must be true) today my Mood is Irritated, my lucky Color is Gold, my lucky number is 64 and my lucky time of day is apparently 10pm.

and as I'm sure you'll agree you can't get more random then knowing that my lucky colour is apparently gold.

anyway,

Later folks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i guess if you FOUND a pot of gold that would be pretty lucky!